Can Rabbits Eat Pothos? (READ THIS FIRST!)
Pothos is a climbing tropical plant that is native to Southeast Asia. They can be put in the house as a houseplant. But can rabbits eat them? Is that possible? If you want to know about it, you can read down below.
Can rabbits eat pothos? No, rabbits cannot eat pothos. Pothos are toxic to them. They contain a substance called calcium oxilates, which can cause intense irritation in their body, gastrointestinal distress, and diarrhea. That’s why you should avoid feeding it to them.
Now, let’s take a further look for additional information. Continue Reading.
What Happens If a Rabbit Eats Pothos?
If they eat a large amount of it, they will probably get intense irritation in their body, get gastrointestinal distress, and get diarrhea. Which is not good. That’s why you should avoid feeding it to them.
Are Pothos Toxic to Bunnies?
Pothos are toxic to bunnies. There is a substance called calcium oxilates that is bad for their health. That’s why you should avoid feeding it to them.
Rabbits cannot eat pothos. They are toxic plants to them. That’s why you should avoid feeding it.
What to do if a rabbit eats a poisonous plant? Check the rabbit’s condition and remove it from the poisonous plant. Then, gather evidence about how dangerous its situation is. After that, call a veterinarian about this problem and don’t panic.